To ensure quality within our NESTR community, NESTR has established these Community Rules. By using any NESTR service, including registering an account in the NESTR app or on www.nestrme.com, and/or using any NESTR social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc…) (the NESTR website, app and social media sites are collectively referenced as the “Sites”), and/or uploading material, posting comments, and providing content (“User Content”) to any of the Sites, whether operated by NESTR or by third-parties, You agree that You are part of the NESTR Community and that these “Community Rules” will apply to Your use of the Sites at all times. Violation of any of the Community Rules may result in the termination of Your NESTR account and termination of Your use of NESTR services, without notice or refund to You.
- Courtesy/Professionalism. NESTR is to be used for professional, civil, and respectful sharing of information, opinions and discussion relevant to the content posted on the Sites by NESTR and its users (“Users”). Personal attacks, offensive language, harassment, explicit, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory and otherwise objectionable language is prohibited. Misuse and abuse of the Sites, including abusing the “Report Abuse” function, trolling, stalking, unfair competition, disruption of use of the Sites by other Users, will not be tolerated. NESTR reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any User Content that NESTR, in its sole discretion, considers unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons, on any of the Sites.
- Accurate Identification. When creating a Community profile in the NESTR application, You agree that all information that You upload/post is correct and accurate, including Your correct legal name, the name of Your brokerage company, Your license number, and Your contact information. Registration of any account in any name other than Your own and/or impersonating another User is strictly prohibited.
- Spam and Unsolicited Communications. Indiscriminate posting of the same message repeatedly on one or more Sites or to multiple NESTR Users is considered spam and is prohibited. NESTR may remove such postings from any of the Sites. Behavior which constitutes stalking, harassing and/or badgering a client or potential client on the Sites for the purposes of personal and/or commercial solicitations (e.g., “Friend me on Facebook.”, “Pick me as Your real estate agent.”, etc) is strictly prohibited. NESTR may remove posts containing spam, unsolicited personal or commercial solicitations, and/or advertising from any of the Sites. Conduct that, at the sole discretion of NESTR, restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the Sites and/or any NESTR Service is prohibited.
- Privacy. NESTR is not responsible for any information that You post, which You do not want known to the public, and is not responsible for the posting of any information by any of its Users. NESTR may remove, in its sole discretion, the personal information of any User from the Sites that can be used to identify or locate such User, or that could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of privacy, provided that NESTR is not obligated to do so and does not guaranty the privacy of any information that You or any other User posts on the Sites.
- Keep it legal. Use of the Sites and any NESTR services to suggest, encourage or participate any illegal activity will result in the immediate termination of Your NESTR account and use of NESTR services, without notice or refund to You. NESTR reserves the right to edit or entirely remove such posts from any of the Sites.
- Stay on topic. Comments and contributions to the Sites should be relevant to the topic being discussed. NESTR, in its sole discretion, may remove from any of the Sites off-topic posts or those that do not provide substantive purpose or relevance to the NESTR Services.
- Observe copyright and trademark law. The posting of any content (including videos, photos, articles, and listings), intellectual property, trademarks and copyrighted materials, which is unauthorized and unlicensed by its owner is strictly prohibited. NESTR may remove, in its sole discretion, such posts from the Sites. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NESTR from any damages and liabilities it may incur as a result of Your infringement of any third party rights.
- Read the Terms of Service. By registering an account with NESTR, You are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the complete Terms of Service of the Sites. NESTR reserves the right to refuse or restrict access to the Sites and to revoke and terminate Your account, without notice or refund to any You for any reason, including, without limitation, a reasonable belief that You may have violated these Community Rules, the Terms of Service for www.nestrme.com, the NESTR mobile application, the NESTR in-app message center, and/or any other operating rules or Terms of Service posted on the Sites, or any of the copyright or trademark laws of the United States.
Copyright © 2017 PEMCO Limited. All rights reserved.